Dear Geeq Community,
In preparation for the opening of the staking pools we offer this guide to help you through the staking process.
If you participated in our previous round of Web Staking and you need to unstake your tokens, please go to the following links:
To unstake from the previous GEEQ STAKING ONE pool (now unlocked at full maturity): go here.
To unstake from the previous GEEQ STAKING TWO pool (now unlocked at full maturity): go here.
To unstake from the previous GEEQ LIQUIDITY pool (now unlocked at full maturity): go here.
Thank you for your continued support!
🎉 ONTO the NEW Webstaking Geeq STAKING 1 (open Saturday March 27)🎉
- Download and install an Ethereum web3 compatible wallet, such as MetaMask. Metamask is the most popular so we will use this for the staking example
- Add GEEQ to your MetaMask. This is the contract – 0x6B9f031D718dDed0d681c20cB754F97b3BB81b78
- Deposit GEEQ into your MetaMask (plus enough ETH to pay gas fees)
- Go to our staking website
- Select the staking pool you wish to contribute to (Geeq Staking ONE or Geeq Liquidity Staking. Stake your Uniswap V2 LP tokens for Uniswap Trading Fees +% APY) and press “Stake” (when it opens)
- Authorize your MetaMask to be connected to the staking smart contract
- After exploring the pool page, when you are ready to stake, press “Stake”
- This will take you to a new page. First, read and understand the disclaimer and then, if you are happy, agree to the terms
- Next, input the amount of GEEQ you wish to stake
- Then confirm amount is correct and approve the allocation
- Allow MetaMask to spend your GEEQ (i.e. send your GEEQ to the staking contract) and press “confirm”. IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRANSACTION FEES: you can edit the Ethereum Network gas fee in MetaMask by pressing “edit” and choosing a custom gas fee. Note that lower fees have slower transaction times.
- Next, confirm your staking transaction is accurate and press “submit”
- MetaMask will pop up. Confirm your transaction in MetaMask, and remember to edit the gas fee if you wish to change the increase or decrease transaction speeds.
- Finally, wait until the transaction goes through (see countdown on the right corner of page), and after a few seconds your stake should be confirmed!
How to Unstake for the Second Round of Geeq Webstaking
The option to unstake will open up in 60 days for the Geeq Staking ONE pool and 60 days for Geeq Liquidity Staking with early unlock after 30 days – however, please be aware the APY will be reduced to 30% should you choose to remove your tokens before the full duration of the Geeq Liquidity Staking pool.
General Overview of GEEQ Staking
To understand critical concepts such as staking pools and early withdrawals, please refer to our Staking Overview.
To learn more about Geeq™ follow us:
Website ~ Grab a Coffee ~ http://www.geeq.io/category/news/
Telegram ~ Join us for a chat ~ https://t.me/GeeqOfficial
Twitter ~ Keep up to date ~ https://twitter.com/GeeqOfficial
YouTube ~ Feast your eyes ~ https://www.youtube.com/c/GeeqOfficial