By: Geeq on Jun 1, 2021
Dear Geeq Community,
As withdrawals in our web staking pools start to open up, we thought it would be a good idea to write a guide on what to do next. If you are brand new to this process, it is a good idea to read through all the steps before you start.
If you know what to do and would like to go straight to the list of previous contracts, we have them here.
Unstaking Must Happen From the Same Wallet Used to Stake your Tokens.
Here are the Steps to Successfully Unstake:
- To remove your Uniswap LP tokens from (the liquidity pool) or your GEEQ from the staking pools on the website, firstly go to your pool.
- Connect your wallet using the connect wallet button on the top right of the screen.
- Wait until the withdrawals are open. If you withdraw before the pool ending date you will incur a penalty as seen on your staking dashboard, so we advise you to wait until the full term of the pool for maximum rewards.
- Select unstake.
- MetaMask will pop up or your web3 wallet you used to stake, with the number of tokens you wish to remove and the price of the gas fees. You will need some ETH in your wallet to pay for the transaction.
- Confirm your transaction in MetaMask, and remember to edit the gas fee if you wish to change the increase or decrease transaction speeds, but we recommend you use the average rate.
- Finally, wait until the transaction goes through.
- Your Uniswap LP tokens or Geeq Tokens will now be in your wallet.
Should you wish to remove liquidity from Uniswap you will need to go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/pool to remove them.
To remove liquidity from a pool on Uniswap, first, click on ”pool” and the pair you provided liquidity to in this case GEEQ/ETH pool.
To learn more about Geeq, follow us and join the conversation.