You will need to use the Chrome Browser on a desktop computer.
You will need to install the Go Micro extension from the Chrome Extension Store.
To install “Go Micro”,
- Go to the Chrome Extension Store.
- Search for “Go Micro” and select the extension from Geeq Corp.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. Only approve extensions you trust.
- To approve, click Add extension.
- Pin the Go Micro extension to the taskbar at the top of your browser window for easiest use.
- If GoMicro is pinned, you should see the heavy G green logo in your taskbar like this:
Now You’re Ready!
- Press START on the Home Tab of Micropayments TF v0.2.2. This initializes the blockchain so it can receive payments.
- Your Go Micro extension will be enabled automatically.
- If you’re ready to purchase content, click the icon to open Go Micro, type in how many Geeq pennies you’d like to fund, and hit SUBMIT.
- You’re ready to browse and purchase our Content!
One last note:
If you refresh your Chrome browser, it resets the testing framework completely.
- Return to the Home Tab and Press START. This initializes a new blockchain.
- When the Chrome browser is refreshed, the balances in Go Micro are also reinitialized. This means you must purchase Geeq pennies again before you try to buy content.
Our lawyers have reminded us that we must inform you that all materials and tools provided to you are strictly as-is. We do not provide any warranty of any kind and are not liable for any losses or damages you may suffer as a result of your use. Any content on any website you may access in this proof-of-concept exercise shall be subject to the source licensor’s terms and conditions – in general you agree that you will not sublicense or resell any such content or use it for any purpose other than to validate our service. You agree that the content will not be extracted, reproduced or used in any other way. You shall not gain any intellectual property rights in any such content.