This live stream has occurred. Thank you for attending and for your questions and comments!
Send in your comments, questions, stories, and suggestions to Geeq and Rowbot, we want to hear from you!
- Ric Asselstine, Geeq Founding CEO – Announcements
- Guest Matt Linton, CEO of Rowbot – Fireside Chat
Critical challenges facing legacy data systems and the power of Rowbot’s no-code tools to meet them
- Stephanie So (Geeq co-founder) – Perspectives
Geeq’s role in the transition from Web2 to Web3
- Community Messages
– Short Q & A with John Conley (Geeq co-founder)
– Community shares experiences with technology and feedback for Geeq and Rowbot
- Recognitions and Gifts – as if you need more reasons to be a Geeq!
Listen and participate from wherever you are. The link also will create a post on all of our channels when we go live:
- YouTube @GeeqOfficial, or
- Twitter @GeeqOfficial, or
- Telegram group @GeeqOfficial, or
- Geeq on LinkedIN.
It’s the end of a long year and the beginning of a brighter future.
Thank you and best regards,
– The Geeq Team